Milner and Gavin share the No. 4 Corvette C7.R throughout the year in IMSA, while their teammates Magnussen and Garcia serve as co-drivers in the sister No. 3 car.
The drivers all added a personal touch to their Grand Sport models, meaning each one is a direct reflection of the unique personalities of these four racers who are some of the best in the world at their craft.
“The Corvette Drivers Series celebrates Corvette Racing’s winning legacy, which is driven by a world-class team of drivers from around the globe,” said Steve Majoros, director of Chevrolet passenger car and crossover marketing. “Each driver worked with Chevrolet designers on the graphics for their respective edition, giving the cars distinctly personalized appearances.”
Each is powered by a 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine rated at 460 horsepower, and the engine utilizes a dry-sump oiling system designed to support high-performance track driving.
The packages are offered on Grand Sport 1LT, 2LT and 3LT trims, and each edition receives a driver-specific interior plaque as well as other unique interior trim details. 3LT versions also incorporate carbon fiber interior trim.
Milner’s Drivers Series Grand Sport has an Elkhart Lake Blue exterior incorporating silver stripes and red hash marks, body-color mirrors, black wheels with a red stripe and red brake calipers. Inside is Jet Black Suede Interior, with leather appointed seats on the 1LT version, and red seat belts.
Gavin’s car is painted Shadow Gray with a Torch Red center stripe and hash marks, Carbon Flash mirrors, black wheels with a red stripe and red brake calipers. The interior is adorned in Adrenaline Red with red seat belts.
Magnussen’s version comes in Arctic White with Crystal Red stripes and gray hash marks, body-color mirrors, black wheels with a red stripe and red brake calipers. It has a Jet Black interior with red seat belts and red stitching on 3LT trim.
Finally, the edition inspired by Garcia features a Racing Yellow exterior with “Jake” stinger stripe, red hash marks, Carbon Flash mirrors, black wheels with a red stripe and red brake calipers. This edition also sports a Jet Black interior with yellow stitching on 3LT trim.
Additional features are listed below. It’s obvious the Corvette team has placed an emphasis on both handling and comfort to go along with performance.
• Wide fenders and rear quarter panels that accommodate large 19x10-inch front and 20x12-inch rear wheels wrapped with Michelin Pilot Super Sport run-flat summer-only tires*.
• Functional brake ducts and enhanced cooling package.
• Brembo brake system with 14.6-inch (370 mm) rotors and six-piston calipers in front and 14.4-inch (365 mm) rotors and four-piston calipers in the rear.
• Magnetic ride control, specific stabilizer bars and unique springs.
• Electronic limited-slip differential.
• Five-position Driver Mode Selector that tailors 12 vehicle attributes to fit the driver’s environment.
• Available Z07 package adds larger carbon ceramic-matrix brake rotors and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 summer-only tires*.
• Leather-wrapped flat-bottom steering wheel.
• Front Curb View Camera** on 2LT and 3LT trims.
• Head-up display included on 2LT and 3LT trims.
• Heated and ventilated leather-appointed seats on 2LT and 3LT trims.
• Leather-wrapped interior with suede upper interior trim included on 3LT.
The Corvette Driver Series models will be available in late February.
*Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire-and-wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to https://my.chevrolet.com/learn/tires/ or see your dealer.
**Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important feature limitations and information.